We work closely with the homeowner to design, and then build their dream home. Our home features include unique architectural details, finishes, trim detail, and specialty areas based on our clients’ tastes. This is what makes each John Hall Custom Home a true One of a Kind Masterpiece!
- John Hall Custom Homes, will create your own custom artfully designed home with the highest quality and environmentally friendly products available. (Our homes are so unique that we do not repeat exteriors in the same neighborhood)
- Brick is figured at $360 per thousand brick
- Stone is figured at $275 a ton. We also feature a large thin stone veneer selection both in natural and man made
- Choice of LP Smart Side, and Hardie Siding. Both products feature extensive warranty’s and product lines. Each line has a large variety of color selections
- LP smart trim or equivalent for all exterior trim details
- Lifetime warrantied, architectural shingles – TWO YEAR INSTALLATION WARRANTY INCLUDED
- Heavy gauge Aluminum Facia, with Gutters and Spouts, as well as a heavy gauge Vinyl Insulated Soffit
- Andersen Fibrex 100 ultra-efficient windows, one of the Strongest and Green Window Choices made from 90 % Recycled Wood. We also offer other choices from the Andersen lines, as well as Jeld Wenn, and Marvin.
- ThermaTru Smoothstar Fiberglass Doors with Schlage Connect Automatic Lock.
- Front sod and seed rear with foundation planning and stained concrete patio for 1/2 acre lot
- Concrete stoops
- Concrete front service walk to drive
- Asphalt drive allowance (concrete extra)
- R-18.4 Clopay Garage Doors with Authentic Looking Maintenance Free Ultra Grain Wood Style Finishes, and Smart 2.0 Opener Technology which allows you to open your door from your phone, and will alert you that you left it open.
- Schlage Hardware in a Variety of Finishes and Styles Standard. (Including New Schlage Connect Entry System)
JHCH’s uses our “Smart Green” Performance Based Hybrid Energy Management System, Combining Decades of Energy Efficient Construction, and Leading Edge Products, and Outstanding Professional Trade Partners to Deliver the Most Energy Efficient Home You Will Own! Our homes outperform Energy Star Standards, and also Some LEED standards as well.
- 2×6 or 2×4 Advanced Construction with Huber Engineered Zip Wall and Advantech Subflooring, featuring advanced Air and Water Sealing.
- 96%+ Dual Stage Energy Efficient Furnace (Zoning, and Extra Furnace Units are Common on Many of Our Homes Depending Upon Size)
- 13 SEER Energy Efficient Air Conditioners with Options like higher SEER Ratings, or Multi Stage Operation.
- Honeywell Whole Home Fresh Air Intake Ventilation System that Removes Stale Air and Replaces it with Fresh Air
- April Aire humidifier
- 4” media air cleaners
- Use of Ecobee 4 Thermostats Featuring Built In Alexa Features and Geo Fencing Sensors for Further Control of The Heating and Cooling of Your Home.
- Icynene Open cell foam insulation around top of foundation, each floors rim joists, and around the eaves of the home.
- “Critical Seal” this extremely important step is a multi level Air Sealing with Special Caulking at All of the Exterior Openings of The Walls Including the Bottom and Tops of All of the Exterior Walls.
- We also Frame the Entire Perimeter of the Lower Level and Insulate it! Giving you a head start on that finished lower level, instead of those unsightly bags and blankets many of our competitors use.
- We partner with the best Window Manufacturers Like Andersen, Jeld Went, Marvin, and Kolbe and Kolbe.
- 75 Gallon, Quick Recovery, Power vent Energy efficient hot water heater.
- Tankless Heating Options Available
- Each of our Homes come with your choice of a Wood Burning or Direct Vent Heat N Geo Fireplace.
Each John Hall Custom Home is Built to the More Rigorous and Demanding Requirements of the Performance Method to Meet and Exceed Today’s Advanced Energy Efficiency Laws. Most Builders Opt for the Easier Prescriptive, Checklist Method.
Our Homes are Computer Modeled to Ensure the Highest Levels of Energy Efficiency, and Effectiveness of Our AirSealing Practices, and Scientifically Tested by a Private Third Party Energy Auditor!
- Details vary depending upon floor plan and individual home features
- 7 ¼” extra tall base moldings on first floor and upper hall and master, 5 ¼” in all other bedrooms
- 3 ½” extra wide casings throughout the home colonial style
- Multiple piece crown in living room
- Multiple piece crown in dining room with painted wainscot
- Multiple piece stained crown, custom bookshelves in the study
- Boot box with open locker detail
- Special door heads over front entry and patio doors
- Tray ceiling with 1 pc detail in master bedroom
John Hall Custom Homes’ offers an Extremely Diverse Variety of Millwork Details and Features. Feel Free to Share Your Ideas with Us, and We will Work to Incorporate them Into Your Home.
Your custom cabinetry selections feature raised panel full-overlay cabinetry with paint and glaze in the kitchen and master, or raised panel alder with dove-tailed Blum close full-extension drawers. Oversized crown molding, staggered cabinetry design, custom mantel-style hood with corbels, custom legs or corbels on the island, under-cabinet finish moldings, and a wide variety of wood species and stain finishes.
We also Include:
- 1 1/4″ Granite Countertops with Backsplash in the Kitchen/Butlers Areas in a Mid Range (Level 2 or b) Granite. With some Quartz Products Available as Well.
- 1 1/4″ Granite Countertop Remnants or Level A (Pricing is determined by Remnant Availability) on the Master Bath, Secondary, and Powder Room Vanity Tops.
Custom Cabinetry does not end at Kitchens, and Baths. We also create Bars, Entertainment Centers, Working Offices, and Lifestyle Centers. If you can Imagine It, We Will Build It.
- Garages Are All Insulated, Drywalled, Trimmed and Painted for A Complete Finish
- Double or single under-mount stainless steel sink with an air switch garbage disposal on city sewer lots. Septics need to be specifically designed and a special disposal needs to be used, for a slight up charge
- Custom finished 3 1/4″ Wide Character Grade Oak floors with 2 coats of polyurethane in kitchen, nook, powder room, & foyer
- Upgraded Standard Carpets from 30 to 40+ Oz weights with 6 LBS padding included.
- Extensive selection of Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Standard. Also Mudrooms and Master Bath Suites include an Additional Porcelain Upgrade Package.
- Secondary Baths, and Upper Laundry Rooms have a Great Selection of Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles
- 9’ pour in lower level, 9’ first and second floors
- Gas line to rear of home for grill or fire pit
- Automatic hot water recirculating line to master bath for near instant hot water to shower
- All garages, are fully insulated, dry walled, trimmed, and finish painted
- Rear Patio in Stained Concrete Finish Giving You a Unique Look
- ** Landscape Requirements Vary per Neighborhood, So you may be required to provide more landscaping. JHCH’s does not mark up your landscaping, so you will be able to be achieve your style at our costs.
- Average of 12 DIMMABLE LED Recessed Lights – Will vary on home.
- 5 ceiling fan hookups
- Custom wire closet shelving and we now oﬀer our very own custom laminate closet organizers up to full wood luxurious closet finishes
- UPGRADED Zero VOC Interior ﬂat paint in all Living Spaces of Your Home, with an extensive standard palate. Choice of 2 colors included in each home.
- UPGRADED AND ULTRA SMOOTH PAINTED TRIM PACKAGE IS STANDARD WITH A STAINED POPLAR STUDY. Ask about our extensive Stained Finish Options.
- Solid Core Smooth Masonite Style Doors Available indoor Choice of Standard Configurations of 2, 4, 6, and Roman Arch
- Schlage Lasalle Interior Hardware in Your Choice of Finishes.
- Our Plumbing Partner Ferguson, offers you a wide variety of Top Industry brands like Moen and Kohler, as well as brands from across the country.
- Our Plumbing Standards Typically Include Total Kohler Packages, and Moen Packages with Sterling Vikrell Tubs and Shower Bases and High Performance Custom Height Elongated Bowl Toilets with Soft Close Seats.
- We offer a wide variety of Undermount and Above Mount Vanity and Kitchen Sinks
- Copper Plumbing Is Standard, we Do Offer Pex Plumbing, as well as the Pex Manifold System for More Control of Waterflow.
John Hall Custom Homes, is proud to partner with Mediatech Intelligent Home Systems to offer each of our Client’s a home that is Wired, and Prepared Properly for Virtually any Existing, and Upcoming Technologies.
Technology features never a loss of wireless coverage in your new home! All equipment is professional grade.
- Includes a professional grade cisco wired and wireless local area computer network throughout the home
- Includes surge protection
- Remote reboot of network
- Wireless access points on each level
- Television infrastructure to 6 locations with upgraded cat 6 wiring and upgraded solid copper coaxial
- Telephone infrastructure located in the kitchen
- We include all networking home run to a 40” structured wired panel enclosure with proper power and cable management
- Pvc chase from lower level to avx for easy future wiring
- Phone Operated Garage Door Openers