John Hall Custom Homes, is proud to announce a brand new series of homes, called our Select Series.
Select Series Homes are specifically designed with maximizing Square Footage, Amenities, and Cost to give you around a 10% cost savings from our Typical Custom Home. One of the great features of these homes is that they are fully customizable, like our other homes.
Each home has complete elevation customability, and features multiple Flex Spaces, designed to help adjust the home to your family’s specific needs without sacrificing the Cost Effeciency and Custom Feel of each home.
What is value engineering? Each of our Select Series Homes were specifically designed to reduce the amount of material waste, work with over 95% standard window openings, are Energy Star rated, use more recycled products, and offer a compelling option to our typical Custom homes.
We can also Value Engineer any floor plan or concept out there. Ensuring that your version of that home will be the most cost effective way to meet your family’s needs and desires in their new home.
We are now in the process of creating new Select Series homes, and have them from 2,800 SF to 4,000 SF. For a special brochure with Color elevations and floorplans contact us at email@example.com
John Hall Homes Select Series Standard Features:
- Details vary depending upon floor-plan and individual home features
- 5 1/4″ Extra Tall Base Moldings Throughout the Home
- 3 ½” Extra Wide Casings Throughout the Home
- Crown in Living Room
- Crown in Dining Room with Chair Rail
- 2 PcStained Crown, and Bookshelves in the Study, and French Doors with Transom
- Boot Box as per plan
- Special Door Heads over front entry and patio doors
- Tray Ceiling with 1 Pc detail in Master Bedroom
- Alder Raised Panel Cabinetry in Kitchen and Master, Secondary Baths and Laundry have Full Overlay Alder Recessed Panel Doors
- 1 ¼” Granite Tops in Kitchen
- Double or Single Undermount Stainless Steel Sink with Moen Castleby Faucet and Spray with Garbage Disposal (On City Lots Only)
- Granite Remnants on the Master Bedroom Vanity Tops
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package with Double Ovens (Refrigerator Not Included)
- Custom finished oak floors with 2 coats of polyurethane in Kitchen, Nook, Powder Room, & Foyer
- Carpet allowance in most homes of Stain Resistant Nylon including 6lbs pad
- Ceramic tile allowance for all bathroom floors, shower/tub enclosures, and whirlpool tub decks
- $2,000 Electrical Fixture Allowance
- Structured Wiring Package with home run for Networking
- Cat 6 and RG6
- 10 Recessed Lights
- 4 Ceiling Fan Hookups
- Custom Wire Closet Shelving
- Interior flat paint, with an extensive standard palate.
- Painted trim package as standard
- Solid Core Masonite 2, 4, or 6 panel doors standard with Upgraded Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Moen Brantford Faucets in Chrome Throughout the House.
Elevations vary per plan and client’s desires; here are some basic guidelines.
- Jeld Wenn- Wood Double Hung Windows with Aluminum Cladding and Energy Star Low e2 Glazing. (Jeld Wenn Vinyl, Ultra Efficient Windows Available at a Cost Savings on Most Homes)
- Full Landscaping Package with Sod front and sides, plantings, parkway trees, and stained concrete patio 14 X 18 in size. (Decks are are a slightly extra cost, depending on height, size and material)
- Brick allowance of $360 per thousand brick.
- Fiber Cement Siding with 50 year material warranty and 15 year color warranty.
- LP Smart Trim or equal for all exterior details.
- 30 Year Architectural Landmark Shingle
- Aluminum Eaves and Soffits for zero maintenance
- Concrete Stoops
- Concrete front service walk to drive.
- Asphalt drive. (Concrete Extra)
- Insulated raised panel garage doors with openers.
- Thermatru Smooth Star or Equal Fiberglass Exterior Doors
- Schlage hardware with lifetime warranty.
Energy Efficient Features “Energy Star Rated–Beats all Illinois Energy Codes!!”
- High Efficiency 93%+ Furnace Standard, Some homes have dual zone depending on size and load
- April Aire Humidifier
- Media Air Cleaners
- Programmable, NEST Learning Thermostat with Internet Control. Free of Charge.
- Rheem Scroll-efficient air conditioner
- Icynene Open Cell Foam Insulation around top of foundation and house rim joists, for tightest seal
- Upgraded Critical Seal Insulation package throughout the home.
- (ALL HOMES MEET AND EXCEED NEW ENERGY EFFICIENCY LAWS AND ARE ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED)
- (1) 75 gallon power vent efficient hot water heater for 3 1/2 Bath Homes, 50 Gallon for 2 1/2 Bath Homes
- Jeld Wenn Low E Windows.
- Wood Burning or Direct Vent Fireplace with Stone Face to Mantel Height, depending on plan