The Retreat On Stony Creek is an exciting new Maintenance Free Custom Home neighborhood just 40 miles outside of Chicago for those of us that are looking to downsize, have an empty nest, or close to having one.
Have you ever Imagined Living:
In a beautifully wooded subdivision, with a winding stream, ponds, walking paths, and natural open spaces?
A Custom Designed Dream Home designed specifically to cater to your own lifestyle, and featuring the very best craftsmanship, energy efficiency, and automation?
Designing and Owning a Home that is hand crafted and purposefully designed to deliver Ease of Living, Environmentally Responsible Construction, Ultra Energy Efficient, and Fun to Live In?
Truly Maintenance free living? Not just mowing your lawn, pulling weeds, and snow removal, but True Maintenance Free Living, never having to Clean Out your Gutters, Paint that Exterior Door, and Caulk your Windows, all with Video Security.
Do you dream of living here part of the year, and spend the rest of the year on a beach, or in the mountains?
Would you like to arrive home after spending months at your Winter Home, to another Vacation Home, with a Freshly Stocked Refrigerator, Clean Bedding, and a Fantastic View?
The Retreat On Stony Creek is specifically designed for you!
John Hall Custom Homes, will work with you to create your dream home, whether your reason is to downsize, create home that will allow you the ability to age gracefully in place, meet specific needs, or just to create your vacation home, away from your vacation home.
There are a wide variety of gorgeous Ranch, Hillside Ranch, First Floor Master home styles that we will individually design for each owner.
Your home can be designed to allow you to “Age in Place” and even incorporate “Universal Design” features.
The Retreat On Stony Creek offers a Maintenance free Lifesytle as Well including Mowing, Weeding, and Snow Removal Services.
Below is a map showing the available homesites in The Retreat on Stony Creek.
We have a wide range of Gorgeous Sites for all types of Style of Custom Homes and the *Sites range from just under to just over 1/2 an Acre in Size.
1 . $114,890 Partial Lookout Lower Level, Open to Stony Creek Preserve Area
4. $139,890 Larger Culdesac Lot with Lookout Lower Level, Open to Stony Creek Preserve Area and Ponds
5. $149,890 Larger Culdesac Lot with Tree Line, Views of Stony Creek Preserve Area and Ponds
8. $155,890 Full Walkout, Wooded, with Full View of Stony Creek Preserve Area and Ponds
10. $166,890 Corner Walkout, Wooded with Panoramic View of Stony Creek Preserve Area and Ponds
11. $104,890 Partially Wooded Corner with Front Yard Views of Pond, Private Berm
14. $108.890 Partially Wooded with Front View of Pond
16. $119,890 Partially Wooded with Lookout Lower Level
17. $119,890 Wooded with Lookout Lower Level
18. $104,890 Partially Wooded
19. $104,890 Fully Wooded
20. $119,890 (Currently on Hold)
21. $139,890 Larger Pie Shaped Wooded, with Lookout Lower Level and Culdesac
22. $139,890 Larger Pie Shaped Wooded, With Lookout or Partial Walkout in Culdesac.
23. $139,890 Larger Pie Shaped Wooded, With Lookout or Partial Walkout in Culdesac
29. $129,890 Wooded with Extra Wide Frontage
30. $134,890 Wooded
32. $145,890 Larger Pie Shaped, Wooded with Lookout Lower Level on Culdesac
33. $145,890 Larger Pie Shaped, Wooded with Lookout Lower Level on Culdesac
34. $154,890 Larger Pie Shaped, Wooded with Lookout Lower Level on Culdesac
Click her to view the Private website for Owners in the Retreat